The following questions will give you a good place to start before hiring a listing agent.
1. Are you a full-time professional real estate agent? How long have you worked full time in real estate? What professional designations do you have?
2. Do you have a personal assistant, team or staff to handle different parts of the purchase?
3. Do you have a Website that will list my home and can I have your URL address?
4. How will you keep in contact with me during the selling process, and how often?
5. What do you do that other agents don’t that ensures I’m getting top dollar for my home, and what is your average market time versus other agents’ average market time?
6. Will you give me names of past clients?
7. Do you have a performance guarantee? If I am not satisfied with your performance, can I terminate our listing agreement?
8. How will you get paid? How are your fees structured?
9. How would you develop pricing strategies for our home?
10. What will you do to sell my home?
Contact us about selling a property