Qualifications are important. However, finding a solid, professional agent means getting beyond the resume, and into what makes an agent effective. Any agent should be asked following questions to ensure that they will be able to assist you properly.
- Are you a full time agent?
- Are you exclusively a buyer’s agent?
- Do you conduct a buyer’s consultation?
- Do you have a full time staff that assists you?
- What is your communication policy?
- Why should I work with you?
- What do you do better than other real estate agents?
- What are some mistakes that you think people make when buying their first home?
- Can you provide me with references or testimonials from past clients?
- How do you analyze the market to help me find what is right for me?
Contact us about purchasing a property